4.22.2008

All About Books

I am free from finals for the semester and can hardly wait to get going on all of the projects I have had to put on hold until school finished. Get ready for lots of fun updates. I want to get some pictures of our pad on here for those of you who haven't had the pleasure. It's cute and I love it. Coming soon--look for them. So. . . my first project? I was messing around and came across the cutest bookcover idea. You can download the cover at Kate Spade. Follow the link and then click on "Downloads." Look how fun these are. I have tons of old books that could use a little spice.


Continuing on with the book theme, I'm reading "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. It's the first of those vampire books you hear everyone talking about. Jared's sister Stub and some folks at work really talk it up so I'm excited to see what it's all about.

1 comment:

Jessica and Reece said...

How did I not know that you have a blog? I am SO excited! I hope finals are going well, and I am so serious about gettin' together soon!