5.18.2008

Girls Party

My good friend VoNique (wife of Jared's boss and fellow softball superstar) hosted a craft day Saturday at her place. A bunch of us girls got together and worked on whatever projects we had going on. I didn't know what to do partly because I have a million ideas in my head and partly because I'm afraid of how most of them will turn out. Yesterday I woke up still not knowing quite what to do so I headed to Michael's and Pebbles in My Pocket to see what I could find. VoNique had talked about using red, white, and blue scrapbook paper to decorate wooden letters. I stole her idea and made the cutest magnetic "July" for my board in the kitchen. Here are the letters along with star magnets to compliment the whole July theme:

In case you want to visualize the magnetic board, here's a shot of it (also showing in picture is a dinner I made a few weeks back that I obviously was excited about):

Thanks VoNique for such a fun time!

3 comments:

miccolene said...

So a craft night? That sounds so grown up of you! The July magnets turned out awesome.

PS did you hear that your dad is going to MARRY us???

VoNique said...

Thanks for coming, it was a lot of fun! And your JULY turned out super cute!

Adam, Jenn + Collin said...

Yay!!! That looks so cute and I'm so glad that I made your blog!!! I'm so special. Your dinner table looks like something out of a magazine! I love it!